Ayurvedic Marma Massage Expert Course (Siddha Marma Massage)
Duration: +/- 2 weeks
50+ Class: 3 days class in a week
Below 50 ages Class: get 2 days in a week.
To enrol: You NEED to complete the Ayurvedic Therapist Course first
Title after completion: Ayurvedic Marma Massage Expert.
‘Marma’ simply defined, are the junctures in the body where five elements meet, i.e., muscles, vessels, bones, ligaments and joints. According to the scriptures, there are 107 marma points in the body (108th is the mind) which is vulnerable to pain and can cause long-term effects to the body.
While studying the siddha marma points massage course, students will understand the benefits of various marma points in the body. The understanding of marma points is extremely beneficial in the treatment of various illnesses, diseases and during diagnosis of diseases. Further, they will learn the correct methodology of stimulation of different marma points and how it relaxes and rejuvenates the entire body during a massage, providing a sense of positivity and vitality to their client. This course is an advanced one after completion of the Ayurvedic Therapist course.
Kamadhenu Ayurveda provides full time course for Siddha Marma Points Massage based on Ayurvedic concepts that diverges deeper into the Marma points of the human body. During the course, we would disseminate information to the students about the specific and powerful points of Marma that can be triggered to provide maximum benefits to their clients, remove pain and other illnesses.The Siddha Marma Points Massage course includes:
- Detailed history of Marma Points massage: We look into how the discovery of Marma took place and its importance
- Learning the three Doshas (Tridosha theory): Students will learn about the characteristics and distinctions between Vata, Pitta and Kapha
- Diverse temperaments: They will observe and learn how individuals with different Doshas have different temperaments
- Pulse Reading and Diagnosis: Students will learn the importance of understanding the condition of the body by the pulse of their clients. It will also assist in diagnosing the imbalances of Vata, Pitta and Kapha
- Advantages of Marma Points Massage: Students will learn about the benefits in terms of releasing physical and emotional toxins and rejuvenation of the body on the application of Marma massage
- Factors when Marma Massage should not be advised: A detailed list and conditions along with the logic of not using the Marma system of providing relief. We would also explain alternatives in such cases
- Practical Massage Session: Students will learn detailed step-by-step procedure of providing this massage to the client
- The Human Body and Marma: The treatment is not only limited to the physical aspects of the human body but also the psychological aspects. The students will understand its effects on their clients.
- Detailed study of each Marma point: Learning about each marma point.
- Learning to press each point: How long to hold each point and when to release a point?
- Relation of each Marma point with its corresponding organ: The organ with which a Marma point is related to, what it does and how you can heal the organ.
This ends the Ayurvedic Marma Massage Expert Course.